IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering
The open access IOP Conference Series provides a fast, versatile and cost-effective proceedings publication service for your conference. Key publishing subject areas include: physics, materials science, environmental science, bioscience, engineering, computational science and mathematics.
Instructions for manuscript preparation
Articles submitted for the Conference Proceedings must be according to the given template. Both source file (compressed in zip file format) and camera ready file (in pdf format) must be submitted. The submission is performed at the on-line submission system.
- MS-WORD paper template. Prepare your submission with MS-WORD or OpenOffice using this template.
- LaTeX paper template. Prepare your submission using LaTeX using this template.
Conference related documents
- Poster preparation instructions. Follow these instructions if your are presenting a poster in the conference.
- Author Guides. Some tips about authors. Includes a short manual of the electronic submission platform used by the conference
- Reviewer Guides. Some tips about reviewers.
- Ethical Guides. Ethics in publishing.